Beer Quote

QUOTES & TOASTS

Bacon is the candy bar of meats.

— Jack, Jack in the Box
Screw You

WHAT YOU'RE SAYING

  • Morningside: I love Rolling Rock because it's so refreshing and has a bright clean taste. I also voted for Obama... From: Rolling Rock
Twitter

WE TWEET

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER »

Bacon Vodka… Finally.

by David Lauterbach
2009 June 3
Share

bakon-vodkaThank you, Conan O’Brien.  The new Tonight Show host piqued my taste buds earlier when he mentioned Bakon Vodka in his monologue. Bakon Vodka is a “superior quality potato vodka with a savory bacon flavor.”

Billed as “the only vodka you’ll ever want to use to make a Bloody Mary, a great Bar-B-Q companion and the essence of a delicious crisp slice of peppered-bacon.”

Bakon Vodka is made with “superior quality Idaho potatoes instead of the random mixed grains that make up most vodkas.”  I guess this is why Bakon Vodka is called a “Premium Bacon Flavored Vodka.”

Bakon Vodka is made by Black Rock Spirits and is available online for pre-sale for only $30.  It’s 40% alcohol by volume… which means the other 60% is mmm, mmm, bacon.

Just like Baconnaise before it, I can not turn down tasting a bacon-flavored anything… especially when it’s 80 proof.

Pardon us while we pay for beer...

Share

Leave a Reply (New comment system--please up/down vote!)

3 Comments on "Bacon Vodka… Finally."

Notify of

Sort by:   newest | oldest | most voted
Guest

[…] Back in June, I excitedly told you about Bakon Vodka, billed as “the only vodka you’ll ever want to use to make a Bloody Mary, a great Bar-B-Q companion and the essence of a delicious crisp slice of peppered-bacon.” […]

Guest
6 years 7 months ago
Guest
baco-boy
6 years 8 months ago

This may replace Jager as my go-to shot.

wpDiscuz