Great appetizer… small amount of work. From our friends at Sweat N Spice.
- 1 can (16 oz.) refried beans
- 1 package (1.25 oz.) Taco Seasoning Mix (regular)
- 8 ounces of sour cream
- 8 ounces guacamole (may also be substituted with diced tomatoes or black olives)
- 1 cup Mexican 4-cheese blend
- 1 cup salsa (mild)
- 1 can diced green chiles
- 2-3 Large Jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 16 ounces tortilla chips
Combine beans and seasoning mix in a small bowl and spread over bottom of 8-inch-square baking dish.
Saute jalapenos and layer on them on top of the beans that are already in the baking dish.
Layer sour cream, guacamole, cheese, salsa, chiles and green onions. Serve with chips.