2008 November 16
Better make a lot of this appetizer. It goes fast! Serves about 4 people.
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese – softened
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapenos – chopped
- 1/2 cup ripe olives – chopped
- 1 jar (2 oz) pimientos – diced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Marie Sharp’s Fiery Habanero Sauce
- 3 large flour tortillas – 10 inch
- 3/4 pound roasted turkey – sliced paper-thin
In a mixing bowl, add softened cream cheese, jalapenos, olives, pimientos, garlic powder, chili powder, and hot pepper sauce. Mix until cream cheese has a smooth consistency. Spread on one side of each tortilla leaving a 2 inch space at the top of each tortilla since the ingredients creep up during rolling.
Top with turkey slices and roll up tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Remove from refrigerator and cut into 1/2 inch slices.
Visit Paul’s site at Firebreath.com.
Pardon us while we pay for beer...