Tangy Beef Sandwiches
2008 November 16
Great way to use up left over steaks or roast beef. Serves 6 people.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup onion – chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper – to taste
- 1 pound roast beef – thinly sliced against grain
- 1/4 cup Huy Fong Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- 3/4 cup ranch style salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 french rolls – sliced lengthwise
In a 10 inch saute or frying pan, saute onion and garlic in olive oil at medium heat until tender. Salt and pepper to taste. Add sliced roast beef and stir until hot. Add chili sauce, ranch dressing and Worcestershire sauce. Simmer mixture, stirring often, until sauce is hot and roast beef is thoroughly coated.
Place 3/4 to 1 cup of roast beef and sauce on sliced roll and serve immediately.
NOTE: Left over beef (steaks, roast, etc.) works real well here. Just slice thinly against the grain.
Visit Paul’s site at Firebreath.com.
Pardon us while we pay for beer...