Baked Cheese Dip
Do you like cheese? I like cheese. Nuf’ said.
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese grated
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup Mayonnaise (my ex would hate this)
- 1 small Onion chopped pretty fine
- 1 clove of garlic minced (a clove is one of the buds, not the whole freakin’ thing… I did that once!)
- 1 can Artichokes chopped
- 1 10″ round sourdough bread hollowed out
Before you get in a huff, you don’t need to exactly measure the cups of cheese… besides, by the time you’re done grating & shredding you’ll have about two cups worth on the floor, some cheese in your hair and some fingernails in the heap of cheese.
Mix all the ingredients together (sans fingernails if possible) and hollow out a round loaf of French bread. Spoon the mixture into the bread, put lid back on and bake for about 1/2 hour at 350 or as close as you can get the oven knob.
Eat with a spoon or like a sandwich. Just kidding. Dip ’em if you got ’em.