Way more flavor than regular meat loaf! Serves 4 people.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 medium onion – finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic – minced
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons Marie Sharp’s Hot Habanero Pepper Sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro – chopped
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese – shredded
- 1 cup Screaming Sphincter Habanero Salsa
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Fill a loaf pan with the mixture, mounding it a bit on top. Spoon a bit of salsa on the surface. Place the loaf pan in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Remove from pan, allow to cool slightly before cutting into slices. Serve with remaining salsa on the side.
Visit Paul’s site at Firebreath.com.