This recipe is meant to compliment our Deep Fried Turkey but can be used on anything. It was submitted by Belly Buddy Fatty Matty.
Don’t miss out on the Turkey Rub if you’re going to be deep frying a turkey! This is a great alternative to packaged seasoning. You’ll want to rub the seasoning all over the turkey as described in The Belly’s turkey recipe.
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Accent® Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Salt
Rub it on the turkey at least 12 hours in advance. If you are prone to migranes, leave out the Accent® (MSG). It is so good and I have used it on chicken and even steak!